And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart
And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy, so was i, when she loved me.

Through the summer and the fall, we had each other, that was all
Just she and I together, like it was meant to be
And when she was lonely, I was there to comfort her
And I knew that she loved me.

So the years went by, I stayed the same
And she began to drift away, I was left alone
Still I waited for the day, when she’d say "i will always love you."

Lonely and forgotten, never thought she’d look my way,
She smiled at me and held me, just like she used to do,
Like she loved me, when she loved me

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful,
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart
When she loved me. "


I cant help but wonder..
Do you ever think of me? Find yourself wondering how things could have been? Do you wish for things to never have changed between us?

If i was her, and she me, do you think you'd be with her anyhow?

Or do you wish id never been in the picture, make such things easier?

-

Dreaming of me? I still dream of you. Mine aren't bad, they're sweet. Make me feel that little less lonely.

But as to if it is bad or good, i guess it depends on if the dreams make you unhappy. Do they?

Forgetting is horrible, but sometimes better. That said im somewhat glad you wont forget me then, at least someone shall remember me.

Rushing is not something i do often, but i wish i had tried harder :/ that is one regret ill never get over. Even more so when the kiss on the cheek come close to being our kiss. My heart took ages to settle. I smiled the whole bus ride haha.

Perplexed, bewilderment, you amazed me, had me wondering, loving every mystery that came by.

Why stupid and dishonest? This was the logical thing to do.


If Only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted