And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

I don't want to make you unhappy. You should try and forget me, then at least you'll enjoy where you are.

You get in trouble for talking to me? When she herself talks to me as much as she wants? Bah.

Why is a question asked only by those who want to know the answer. Do you really want to know why you stay? Or just to trust that its for the better?

Im sorry i made you impatient, i guess im a little old fashioned, like to get more than a physical relationship before we go too far it hurts.

I would never lose interest in you Bek, you amazed me differently every day, i was perplexed.

Privacy is a must in a relationship that both halves want to last.

Your thinking time?



If Only..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted