And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

I've been thinking.. oh so much.. too much.

This man likes me, loves me.. he tells me how he wants to make my fairy tale come true. he wants to love me, make me feel loved, give me a home, protect me, care for me, marry me and give me children; and throughout all this, he will continue to love me. i want this. i crave for this. desire this. but love is the hardest thing to ignore.. i cannot throw her over this one man who will give me his everything. i know that sounds stupid.. irresponsible.. unbelievable.. but id rather half my life with her, than a full one with him.

But i want my full life with my one person.. please.. someone, tell me what am i supposed to do?

I can see myself slipping.. and im becoming more noticeable. but i dont care what they think.. catch me out. i dare you. because as soon as its out in the open, im not backing down.

I hate not getting to see you as much as i used to.. i hate that what is stopping us seeing each other is something as bland as the weather and something as stupid as my stress releasing habit.

I love you. so bloody much.. and i want you to see that. and to see that i want nothing but your happiness, your laughter, your love and i will not stand by while you get hurt so.. not anymore.. i cant leave you to this shark, at least not unprotected..

Please know that i am never more than an email, a txt, a letter or a short walk away my dear.. you will always have me, and i will always keep you in my heart.. i want to help you, i want to make you feel better, feel happy again, but genuine happiness, not just to please her, to please us, pretending like that hurts more than straight out sadness.. i cannot stand it.

I wish i helped you like you help me.. i wish i could do that for you. if there is anything i can do for you.. never. never hesitate to ask, to tell me. it is all i want, to see your smile, to help you.

If only..

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted