And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

I hear her lies and i hear of her lies. each and every time i try hard not to speak my mind, to jump down her throat or grab her collar and shake some sense into her. lies.. lies are dreadful. yes i lie, but i lie only for the sake of sparing someone. i know the difference between when a lie will hurt more than the truth and when the truth is much better. but she seems to do it all because she's bored.

I hate it.

To be alone helps, most times. the problem is that when you are alone, you crave company, and when you have someone, you crave solitude. it becomes confusing, but its much better when you find that someone that you want to keep close, that you both can be alone together.

Love.. i understand what you want because i need someone to understand the same. love is all i want, the extra is just extra, its not a constant thing you need, its not what makes your heart beat when nothing else works. love. love is what gets you up in the morning, makes you smile, crave to see someone, and where just seeing someone can be enough. to see them, hear them, smell them, touch them. love is what makes you live. helps you live. it is why we live.

I will hold you, and i will comfort you. it was all a nightmare my dear, and it doesn't have to come back, it never has to come back. you are awake now and its so much easier to see when you're awake.

I love your writing, and i will wait, for how ever long you want me to wait. x


My clothes, my chair, my walls, my roof, this air.. it is all stifling.. i cannot seem to breathe, and i dont know why.. it is like ive been cut free from something, someone has let me out of my cage, taken the pressure off me, but too suddenly and now im floating too high, or sinking.. i cannot decide.. all i know is im smiling. im happy. not on the outside. no its all inside my heart. part of her has been released and now part of me has also been let go. it makes me look at everything longer, im taking notice of people, of the little things, the emotions, the body language, the way they pass things to and fro.. im interested. im finally interested in how the rest are. this is a good thing. a very good thing. thankyou.


He wants to make my dreams come true. but i see my dreams already, and not one of them seem to involve him.. how do you tell someone that?


Oh Romeo.. how long it seems ive waited for you to be free again. i want you to be able to breathe freely, move without being followed if it is what you wish.. i want you to feel better.

Do you feel better?



Romeo..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted