And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

I find myself lost in Fan Fiction atm, books/movies/tv shows i adore that they've picked characters i love and pulled them together. Some were never close in these stories, others hinted, and the rest were there in each others hearts but gave it up.

I guess im attached to the fan written stories because they share my need, my want for that perfect, moving, innocent and pure love that the original screen writers and authors denied us.

Not just in the movies and books though.. We want that love outside our imagination as well. To hope that something that... right could exist.. something that amazing could happen to us.

We meet someone on the street, in a store, at work, school, somewhere in our every day lives or by complete coincidence.. And all that sits in your mind from that moment on is them.

How they looked, their voice, their smell, their smile, laugh, eyes, mouth... And somehow you run into them again, and you realize you've never felt this way before. This person has your heart with a glance, they see you, your soul and are not frightened or repulsed. They feel it too.

And then when a spur of the moment impulse hits you and you tell them out loud what you've been feeling since you met, or maybe you lean in and steal a kiss, or completely sweep them off their feet.

And you're worries, concern and hope is lifted. They feel it too. They. Feel. It. Too.


I think that is what alot of us really seek. Someone you don't have to worry about trusting or loving too much because you know, without a doubt, that they love you back, completely, unconditionally and irrefutably. They love you in your entirety. Everything. They love you.

That would be the best feeling in the world, to know you will never truly be alone again.

Because you've found them. That person the fairy tales always feature. What you only believed to be legend.

You've found your one and only. Your true love. Your soul mate.

What a wonderful thought.

----------

Sara Bareilles - Gravity

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.

Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.

Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down.
You're keeping me down, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're on to me, on to me, and all over...

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.

----------


Now that.. Is the perfect song for me right now. I'm sorry Ro, but i really can't get you out of my mind. And I'm sorry for that. I know you're happy where you are right now, and I am happy too. I've realized that being sad that someone i love is happy makes no sense at all. So I am genuinely happy and grateful you have someone in your life that can make you smile and feel good about yourself. Make you feel special.. Like i should have done.

I missed my chance but I'm glad you had the courage to follow her.

You were always stronger than me. You asked me. I didn't even have the courage for that.

You were the bigger man, you had your backbone and your wings.. And I'm still searching for mine.

Congratulations Romeo. I'm so so very proud of you.

1 comments:

I really loved reading this and agree "what a wonderful thought".
It will happen for you.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted