And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

You know.. it's funny.. I feel like this is a real person. of sorts. like a door or window to one side of you. the side that will hear me. i wonder what you'd say in return if i wrote everything on my mind, that is if my subconscious wasn't constantly screaming that this is the most public place to be writing to you, indirect as it is. But you have answered me before. i guess thats what im waiting for. a constant stream of replies that is like talking to you face to face again.

Im getting better some days, and worse on others. i dont pick the days, my stomach does. it makes me feel like if i do eat my breakfast, i will be sick. which scares me for the fact im petrified of vomiting. its hilarious. ive been constantly bullied and teased by those who think i have an eating disorder, by those who cant understand how i eat and eat and stay the same size. and yet i have no eating disorder. i do not eat and eat and vomit so i can eat more. i do not have an addiction to laxatives. i do not count my calories constantly and feel guilty if i go over, the only part of the packet i read now is the amount of protein i will be getting. i do eat, i dont starve. i simply fall to sleep late, wake up late, and cause my eating habits to go haywire. my breakfast time is after normal lunch, my lunch is around tea and so my tea is so late my stomach digests it weirdly. that and i smoke alot more these days.

I have found myself infatuated with a few people at work. i wonder if or when they'll notice. at least now its not just one type. i have my irresistible brunettes, my captivating blondes, my breathtaking redheads.. and then theres the dark haired ones. i dont know what it is but i can barely look them in the eyes. one in particular has some sort of hold over me. if i see them looking my way, even out of the corner of their eyes, im completely helpless. i have to hide to catch my breath. and then theres the other.. id come to work within 10 minutes if i know or feel the chance that they'll be there that day. i cant help it.. Perhaps it's the combination of dark hair and dark eyes? This confuses me so much because we found out it's blondes.. those angelic creatures sent from above.. that have me weak at the knees each and every time..

Hmm.. sleep. but if you do read of me, give me a little hint? so i know someone's still listening..

"If Only"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted