And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

A dream is a powerful thing. It can change your outlook on anything.

I believe some dreams are not just mental ramblings our mind cooks up but our subconscious showing what was, is, could or would have been.

My dreams are amazing, for the fact many are in different worlds, i see different things and feel different things. A kiss in such a world can leave your heart pounding, aching and wanting more.

In my life my mind has not shared many moments in my dreams with others to the point of kissing or further, or at least the memorable kind. If i think hard, i believe i count 3. 3 real or almost real kisses that i wish never to forget for their own reasons.

The first was a childhood best friend that i only ever see snippets of when she's shopping. I never loved her to the point of chasing her but she meant alot in those few years.
The second is to this day a very good friend and i cannot forget the dream for the fact it shocked me and amazed me so much that i awoke and could still feel her lips upon mine.
The third was a fairytale. She meant alot to me, and some days i wish to have that again. But this dream was simple. Comfort driven. I felt like i had been released from my body, no aches, no pains, no worries, for those few minutes she held me and the short but meaningful kiss she left me with. There has been many a time i have met her out and about and have come so close to blurting out "hey do you remember that night when.." and have to mentally slap myself for i realize it was not real.

"If only if only the woodpecker sighs"


--


I am still very unwell. I eat and eat and my body just does not want to slow down, i work it off before it can become fat. it upsets me that such a thing has happened to me again, and that i cant fix it. im currently too light, too small to do most things and faint in the middle of the street or at home quite frequently. Ive even very nearly managed to do it at work. I cant fix myself. What ever shall happen to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted