And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

"If I had words to make a day for you
I'd sing you a morning golden and true
I would make this day last for all time
Then fill the night deep in moonshine."


"If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs,
the bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.
As the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
he cries to the moon, if only, if only."


"Things are getting weird, things are getting tough,
Nothings making sense but you keep on looking up
They tell you to be true, your trying everyday
To keep it on the real still you got to find a way
To make your mamma happy, to make your pappa proud
You'll wanna turn it up and all you hear is tone it down

So gather round I'm here to say
You'll never make everybody's day
But while you're around you might as well, catch the tiger by it's tail

And hang on hang on hang on
Everybody just get on get on get on
Get started and go on go on go on
Everybody just hold on

Sometimes I wanna cry, and throw the towel in
They try to beat me down but i take it on the chin
and everywhere i go the people all the same
and they just wanna know that everything will be ok
when things are getting rough you'll turn it back around
you gotta turn it up when they tell you tone it down.

So gather round I'm here to say
You'll never make everybody's day
But while you're around you might as well, catch the tiger by it's tail

And hang on hang on hang on
Everybody just get on get on get on
Get started and go on go on go on
Everybody just hold on
Just hang on

So gather round I'm here to say
You'll never make everybody's day
But while you're around you might as well, catch the tiger by it's tail

And hang on hang on hang on
Everybody just get on get on get on
Get started and go on go on go on
Everybody just hold on

And hang on hang on hang on
Everybody just get on get on get on
Get started and go on go on go on
Everybody just hold on"


Dear.


"Tu sei il mio cuore, la mia anima. tutto ciò che sono. appartiene a voi"


"If i had said i love you, she would have said it back, and then everything would have been different."


"Let my lusts be my ruin."


"They're full of words saying, how i want you, how i love you."


And the simple most extraordinary thing that makes me get up in the morning.. the one thing i always sought to see, the one thing that is now so far out of my reach.. Is the same thing that has put me in this state.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted