And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

She is mine. I am hers.

I have waited for her for longer than i thought i had the courage for. I am not proud i have managed this, but i am glad i waited. I love her, and she knows this, at least i hope she as an idea of it, of how much i love her, how much i will do for her. I know this is said in most if not all relationships, but Romeo, i would not say such things unless they were true.

I get disappointed some times.. Your last does not help. She needs to make everything difficult. She's moving now yes, or so she says, but she makes a big deal about it..

She says she loves you, still, and is upset that she isn't the one making you happy anymore. And now she tells me she has loved me since only a few weeks after we met, and is also upset that she isn't the one making me happy. She keeps bringing this up and it frustrates me. I know i myself have liked more than one person at once, but that was simply because the ones i would fall for, seemed wrong to me, or that it would never work. So i tried to get away from that, i'd meet new people, forget the others, learn to love all over again. I've grown since then and i know just how much love one person can give at any one time. And so, she cannot keep claiming to love us both at the same time, you more so, and then go on about others she likes, and even more still.. It just doesn't.. Shouldn't work like that.

So our newly 16 y.o friend's son has been born. His poor mother will be exhausted for months, if not years to come. Do you think all this will go well? Parenthood at such a young age for them both? I know he will be looked after, but will they be able to handle it for long enough?

No more school for me. My resume has gone out, and i should take it out to more places soon, but i've never been one to apply at too many places at once, if i got call backs, and had to choose.. I'd pull my hair out for days.


"The concrete boots he wears, make it hard to reach the air."


I need an out. Just space.. I want to write, to put my imagination down on paper. Sarah Waters has wormed her way back into my head, making me want to write even more. But would i get anywhere? Would it be read, liked, sold?

I'm told i'm a heart breaker.. Both in my stories and in matters of the heart. I've already broken yours.. But i hope never to do it again. Such a thing is hard to promise because a heart can break in many different ways.


I love you x
For our forever x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted