And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

Emily Deschanel.. Need i say more?

I've always been a fan of Bones, but only recently have i fell into it more so. I'm watching series' 1-5 to catch up on the episodes i missed through the weeks and i cant tear myself away.

I know Temperance Brennan is fictional to a point, seening that the stories are based on the real life anthropologist Kathy Reichs, but i really love the idea of her. Given a chance, i do believe id go to university and become such an anthropologist.. I do understand the amount of effort behind something like this but id still go for it.

That said.. Id also go through similar effort to do/be the other things i strive for. I want to learn swordsmanship, how to use a bow, how to sew my own clothes, i want to understand all mathematics and strive forward with science. Id love to reach further with my art, design, build homes, buildings, structures of all kinds, as well as design and create the landscape around. Id love to become a lawyer, or simply study psychology to the most. Id love to invent things, objects, software, or simply ideas for others to use. I want to help, to make things better for those who cant help themselves.. And so so much more.

I want to learn it all, make it all, be it all.. But alas, it seems we aren't given enough time for such things.

And so, i admire and absolutely adore Emily's character and so, Kathy herself for the fact she has done so much more than most can say.

My dream? To be the best i can be and to help others be the best they can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted