And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

Ok so... i didnt end up coming back soon haha.. not sure why, but alot has happened.

i enrolled! i tried to make myself not become friends with people, to keep my head in my books. but it never worked haha and ive met some truely amazing people. im still keeping up with my work yes, a little behind in a subject or two but still there. thinking i should drop out.. work to get some money to move out or join the defence force.. im unsure.. but i really dont want to lose my friends.. i drifted from them last year after getting kicked out.. mmm


easter today :) no chocolate for me, oh i do love chocolate but we just didnt get around to it so it was just pancakes :) wonderful on its own :P


been writing out my entire life story the last few days for a friend. she'll be the first to hear/read it so im hoping she wont judge me on it but we'll see how that goes too..



better go before i get carried away, stay well x


always love,

Sierra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted