And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

Woke up today with a headache, not sure whats going on in my head but i can feel my heart beat and my blood pump through my body.

Yesterday was rather scary. i had quite the breakdown to a friend over chat.. which wasn't a good idea because i was sitting in the lounge with the laptop and it took all my effort and energy not to burst into tears.

I've decided i should get a move on with my life. i think what i need right now is the money to move out. school isn't paying me and that wouldn't bother me if i had money on the side. but truth is employers would rather hire full time workers than ones on the side. and id get a lot more money, quicker that way. we'll see.

Missing some friends that have moved from launceston. id give almost anything to have them next to me right now, i think it would be very reassuring to myself.


Made another blog yesterday, for my dreams. Its at http://and-as-she-closes-her-eyes.blogspot.com/ seems to be helping me manage my thoughts too. i always liked the idea of dreams meaning something so when finding out their meanings, they seem to clear things up in my mind ha.



Better go, its saturday and im meant to be writing.


always love,

Sierra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted