And As She Opens Her Eyes...

This is what she sees.

"I believe people are in our lives for a reason. We're here to learn from each other."


Take my hand, ill show you how to fly, but first, untie those bags of sand from your belt.


We all have friends that, although we love them more than they'll know, get to us rather hard. The good things you say about them, the true things.. They just don't believe you, they don't want to hear them. You listen to their troubles, their reasons of hating the world, of hating life, you listen because you care, not because you can stand it. You listen, and secretly promise yourself not to do this to another living person. If you catch yourself on the bridge of it, you stop yourself fast. Slyly numb it down, change the topic without them noticing. You manage all this around your own life, your own troubles. You continue on this track for years and years. You love them. Knowing that listening to them, letting them get it out will possibly help in some way, even if its only in a small way, you will keep it up. You have your days where you just wish to run. To scream, kick, cry and break things. But you come back, you continue in your routine. Because you care. Because you love them, and you wish for them to feel better, to see what you see in them, even if it takes your last ounce of energy to do so.


"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live."


Cover my ears, blindfold me, gag me, bind me, drug me. I wish not to use these senses, if only for an hour.

If only you could purchase optimism from the drug store. Drug Store Optimism. Yes please.


"Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind."

Where ever is my energy.. I cant keep this up for much longer.

Forgiveness is love in its most noble form. So love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Sierra.. or Juliet.. :) Im 21, I have greeny blue eyes and dirty blond hair.. Do have fun reading through my experiences and mental upheavals?

Quotes

-- "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

-- "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think, who raised us?"

-- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

-- "Art is what you can get away with."

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

-- "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

-- "Life is never easy for those who dream."

-- "There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born and the day we discover why."

-- "You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life."

-- "When i grow up i want to look back and know i did the wrong things for all the right reasons."

You Have Been Noted